In response to demand from clients, we have been running open ‘soundbite webinars’ Board Development Workshops on Zoom, which have attracted Board members from a very wide range of organisations. We’re also now being asked to deliver these for individual Boards – a one-hour learning experience at the beginning of a Board meeting (as an induction or as a reminder for experienced Board members). Topics we’ve been running so far have been:
Board Development workshop topics
- Welcome to the Boardroom – A practical guide to legal duties, roles and responsibilities of Board Members
- Board Effectiveness – What it is and how to achieve it
- The Governance Manual – an essential resource of practical tools
- Conformance and Performance – getting the balance right
- Risk Management in the 21st century – the role of the Board
If you feel your Board could benefit from this short, sharp prompt, please contact us at [email protected]
Did you know?
You can join the Leading Governance website as a member? Members get access to thousands of pounds worth of essential Governance materials to build their own Governance Manuals, from Sample Board Agendas to Board Member Review templates and much more (see our video here)! Click here to see more about Membership and join our community.
See more of our recent blog posts below!