Busy Board Action Pack – Leading Board Meetings
Board meetings are really fundamental to the governance of every organisation. It’s vital that the Board works as a team to keep things safe and legal, make decisions, set priorities and oversee performance. Often it’s the only time Board members see each other, and have the opportunity to think together and develop shared understanding of their role. In some organisations it’s the only time the Board adds value to the organisation.
Our Leading Board Meetings Busy Board Action pack contains:
- Tips on Planning an Agenda
- A Sample Board Agenda & Template
- A Sample Board Report Cover Sheet
- A Sample Balanced Scorecard
- A Guide to Having the Right People at Meetings
- A list of Good Questions for Board Members to Ask
- A Board Meeting Reflection Checklist
Purchasing will give you instant access to the above resources for download. Please see our terms for details of usage.
Did you know? You can get access to all of our Board Action Packs as well as unlimited access to our other resources by joining the Leading Governance website as a member? Click here to see.