In response to demand from clients, we have been running open ‘soundbite webinars’ on Zoom, which have attracted Board members from a very wide range of organisations. We’re also now being asked to deliver these for individual Boards – a one-hour learning experience at the beginning of a Board meeting (as an induction or as a reminder for experienced Board members). Topics we’ve been running so far have been:
- Welcome to the Boardroom – A practical guide to legal duties, roles and responsibilities of Board Members
- Board Effectiveness – What it is and how to achieve it
- The Governance Manual – an essential resource of practical tools
- Conformance and Performance – getting the balance right
- Risk Management in the 21st century – the role of the Board
If you feel your Board could benefit from this short, sharp prompt, please contact us at email@example.com
See more of our recent blog posts below!
- 360° Review at Board Level
- What is governance and why is it important?
- Design your rules like a movie trailer –
- Brilliant Board Meetings – look back to move forward!
- Induction Process for the Chair of the Board
Not a member of the Leading Governance website yet? Consider joining today and get access to thousands of pounds worth of essential Governance materials, from Sample Board Agendas to Board Member Review templates and much more! Click here to find out more.